There seems to be a bewildering array of business approaches, marketing methods and sales techniques on offer to entrepreneurs.
Many are sound and help businesses attract interest in their products or services. Some are less reliable – and a couple are ‘scammy’ or, even, unethical.
Our job is to help you identify which approaches are likely to serve your particular business best and then get you on the road to implementing that approach. We assume you possess no prior knowledge on these areas and we work with you in order to make good things happen for your business.
The business relationship between you and us starts with an obligation-free telephone conversation, arranged by you at your convenience. (If you prefer, it can start with an e-mail so long as it covers the basic questions, below).
We want to know about you and your business:
- What products or services do you offer your customers?
- How do you offer them?
- How do you currently market and sell them?
- Tell us what’s going right for you in your business.
- Tell us what’s not going so well – or what you would like to be going better – in your business.
- What methods have you tried – if any – with regards to your website, social media, marketing, direct selling – and so on?
- What have been the results so far?
- How – if at all – do you differentiate yourselves from competitors?
- How do you feel about your business future?
The result of our conversation will help us know whether we can help you or not.
If we can, we’ll tell you – and we’ll give you an outline of what we might propose as a way forward for us.
If we can’t help you, we’ll tell you that and maybe advise you on the best route to take from here.
Either way, you will decide what you want to do next.
If you think our service – and our approach – could be useful to you then do please get in touch.
The small print
The right kind of marketing and selling approach can make a profound and life-enhancing change to your business. The sooner you ‘get it’ the sooner you can start reaping the rewards. The right time to get started is yesterday.
But when it comes to working with someone in such a crucial business area you’ll want to make the right decision for yourself. And the right decision consists of knowing the bright, sparkly happy stuff – that all companies will gladly tell you about – and some of the more down-to-earth stuff – that not everyone is so forthcoming about.
Below are some of the things we think you might wish to be aware of.
If anything else is troubling you, write or call.
1. The actual implementation work – the work that turns the plan into reality – is shared between us. How it will be shared will depend on the nature of the project. This can be discussed before you commit to working with us. Generally, if technical work is something you prefer not to do this can either be carried out by us or arranged by us in liaison with whoever looks after your website. Some of the more creative work will be shared. Other tasks might be yours alone.
2. It would be disreputable of us to offer you a guarantee of specific business results as a result of the work we do together. We can guarantee our devotion to your cause and our heartfelt desire to be a force for good in our small corner of the business world. But you will undoubtedly understand that there are several variables in any business project and we at The Core Stuff have control over just one of them – ourselves. We promote tried-and-tested business methods that are industry-standard and which can work for a whole range of business situations. Provided both parties are putting their full effort into this project we’re very confident that you’ll be pleased with the results.
3. Most marketing and selling projects produce an increasing and improving return as you get better at performing the necessary tasks – and as the time factor starts to take effect. Put simply, the benefits of learning how to do those things properly come to you gradually and increase over time. Whatever you’re promised elsewhere, you simply cannot go from a standing start to a tripling of your business revenue overnight. If it were that easy, we’d all be doing it. We’re sure you know that. We’re pointing it out just in case.